Saturday, August 22, 2015

Hi-Res Version of Gunvolt Steam Art

Ever since the Steam version of Gunvolt was announced, I've seen quite a few comments from people wishing that there was a higher-res version of the new cover-art on the web. I thought I'd help folks out by publicly posting the full version of the Steam art, since I received it in the press email that 8-4's Mark MacDonald sent me for the sake of promoting the game. Also, I know myself how frustrating it can be to not find high-res artwork. To this day, I still can't narrow down a good resolution image of the Gunvolt 3DS North American cover-art, lol.

So, without further ado, here you folks go! Enjoy! And don't forget that my team at Get Me Off The Moon will have a review for the game out later (which I'll be contributing to).

(Click for full size!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments free from NSFW content and general insults towards your fellow adepts. Thank you!