Wednesday, July 29, 2015

"Those With Glaives" Drama Track Translated


I'm a bit late with this, but Eclipse aka "Sensei Hanzo" has recently finished translating yet another Gunvolt Drama Track. This one details a discussion between Nova and Jota, his right-hand man, regarding the Glaives that Sumeragi Adepts use. It gives you a really enlightening perspective of the personalities of these two characters. I remember that, when I listened to this track for the first time, I was rather surprised by how calm and gentle Nova sounded. If I didn't know anything else about him prior to listening to this track, I don't think I even would have guessed he was a villain. Jota also has a personality that I find interesting. In the game, his theme is "pride", but when you listen to him in this track, he actually sounds like a very humble guy. It's quite an intriguing contrast, to say the least!

Anyway, definitely be sure to give this track a listen! As always, thanks to Eclipse for translating this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments free from NSFW content and general insults towards your fellow adepts. Thank you!