Monday, September 21, 2015

Gunvolt PAX Prime Goods!

Just wanted to take a moment to share a couple cool things I received from my associate Ryan King today. He recently had the opportunity to meet with Takuya Aizu and Matt Papa at PAX Prime for an interview, and was kind enough to pick up a couple sweet pieces of Gunvolt swag for me during his trip. You can check 'em out below after the jump!

Limited Edition Gunvolt T-shirt
Closeup on Shirt Design
Floppy Disk for Steam Version of Gunvolt (PAX Prime Exclusive).
The shirt was a gift to me from Takuya Aizu and Matt Papa. They asked Ryan King to send it to me after their interview. The floppy disks were distributed after Takuya Aizu and Keiji Inafune's panel at PAX Prime. Ryan actually was only able to get one copy, but he sent it to me anyway, which was super nice of him! The disk comes with a free code to access the Steam version of Gunvolt.

Anyway, that's about it! Needless to say, I'm super stoked about this stuff, especially the shirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments free from NSFW content and general insults towards your fellow adepts. Thank you!