Monday, April 25, 2016

"The Morning After": A Gunvolt Fanfic by EnigmaticX

Here's just something I had to share. Hardcore Gunvolt fan EnigmaticX recently sent a really neat Gunvolt fan-fic my way that he's been working hard on for several months. Entitled "The Morning After," this story serves as an epilogue of sorts to the first Gunvolt game. As the title implies, it narrates the circumstances in which GV and Joule find themselves a day after the events of the true ending. It's an exceptionally well-written narrative. It's very touching, faithful to the characters' personalities, and overall just a really pleasing read! I particularly found myself impressed with EnigmaticX's writing style. The eloquent way in which he wove the contents of his story really makes it feel that much more authentic, and serves to give it a very heartwarming atmosphere. Not gonna lie, when I read this for the first time, I was thinking: "Holy crap, this sounds like something that Inti themselves would publish!" Someone should draw some fanart to accompany this work!

Anyway, you can check out EnigmaticX's fan-fic here. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks very much, Skybane! Wow, all those compliments...I'm not sure quite what to say! :) But this is the best Gunvolt fansite I've seen--you do a really great job of gathering current news and stuff that fans want to see but might not have had access to otherwise all in one place. It's awesome of you to include my little fan-contribution to the Gunvolt universe here. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it's the ONLY Gunvolt fansite for that matter, so I have an advantage! :P But sure thing, glad that I can be of assistance to the Gunvolt fanbase in some small way! Thanks a lot for the kind words; I do my best! It's great to know that people are finding this site informative!

      Delete

Please keep all comments free from NSFW content and general insults towards your fellow adepts. Thank you!