Saturday, April 30, 2016

Happy 1st Anniversary, Gunvault!

One boring day at the end of April last year, I conceived the crazy notion of starting a fan-blog for a certain 3DS game that I enjoyed to an almost ludicrous extent. It's name: Azure Striker Gunvolt. I didn't expect the blog to be noticed by very many people other than the folks I knew online, but I went through with it anyway because that's how much I enjoyed the game. I just had to talk about it somewhere, and I thought that this would be the best way to do so without cluttering up my social media accounts with waves of Gunvolt stuff, lol.

Fast-forward to today, a year later, and that blog stands at almost 30,000 total page views. I really can't thank you all enough for giving this little corner of the internet so much attention over the past year! Managing this blog has been a load of fun, and I hope to continue posting Gunvolt-related content here for many more years to come!

Let's keep up the support for Azure Striker Gunvolt!

8 comments:

Please keep all comments free from NSFW content and general insults towards your fellow adepts. Thank you!