Saturday, May 2, 2015

Azure Striker Gunvolt Press Kit Review

Heya all! This is a video review I made a couple months back for the Azure Striker Gunvolt Press Kit I received from 8-4 Play's Mark MacDonald back when the game had just recently released. It features a Super-Famicom mock-up cart and instruction manual for the game. While the cart is essentially useless from a non-collector's standpoint since it won't play in a real Super-Famicom (heck, I don't even think it has a computer chip inside it, lol), an eShop download code for the game is located on the label of the item, which I thought was a really cool idea!
This video's old, but as I haven't seen any other video reviews showcasing this extremely rare item, I thought I'd go ahead and post it here anyway. Enjoy, folks!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments free from NSFW content and general insults towards your fellow adepts. Thank you!